Student Visa

Those who wish to travel to the UK as students must be able to show that:

  • They have been issued with the correct Entry Clearance to travel to the UK.
  • They have gained a place for a course at a publicly funded establishment of higher or further education; or at a bona fide private educational establishment, or independent fee paying school. Any educational organisation must be included on the 'Department for Education and Skills' Register of Education and Training Providers'.
  • They intend to study a full time degree course, or a course amounting to no less than 15hrs per week of organised daytime study of one subject, or directly related subjects, during weekdays.
  • They are able to maintain and accommodate themselves and dependants without recourse to public funds.
  • They intend to leave the UK by the end of their studies, and that they have no intention of taking up employment or engaging in business, other than part time work when permission is granted by the Secretary of State for Education & Employment.

What can you do after your course is completed?

If you have a UK graduate degree you can switch to full time work without having to leave the UK.

You can do this by:

  • Obtaining a sponsored work permit.
  • Obtaining Tier 2(Genral) visa
  • Taking advantage of Tier 1 (Post Study Work) visa

Please contact one of our consultants directly for further information specific to your circumstances.

We can use all our resources to show how perfect we are but by the end of the day the only thing that matter is what our students think of us. Here are some of the thaughts from our students.
read more

Contact Us

Call Now: +44 (0)78 3065 2989
Skpye Us: mariaconsultancy